Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Talk Breastfeeding Each Other’s Babies (VIDEO)
10:17 am, January 15th, 2013VIDEO
Kim and Kourtney Kardashian stopped by the “Today Show” on Tuesday, where the sisters opened up about the upcoming season of “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami,” motherhood and… breast feeding each other’s babies?!
Yes, you read that correctly.
Here’s how the, um, interesting topic of conversation came up.
Kim was talking about how much Kourtney has changed since becoming a mom, telling Savannah Guthrie, “You know what she said to me on the way over here? She said that in the old days — and maybe we should try this, like one sister should babysit all the kids so I can go out, and vice versa, and then whichever sister’s babysitting should just breastfeed all the kids.”
Kourtney insisted, “I didn’t say ‘let’s try this.’ But [Kim] did say, ‘Does that not freak you out?’ and I said, ‘No, it doesn’t.’”
Kim also revealed her due date and shared that she had experienced similar fertility issues to Khloe Kardashian.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?