Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Talk Breastfeeding Each Other’s Babies (VIDEO)
10:17 am, January 15th, 2013VIDEO
Kim and Kourtney Kardashian stopped by the “Today Show” on Tuesday, where the sisters opened up about the upcoming season of “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami,” motherhood and… breast feeding each other’s babies?!
Yes, you read that correctly.
Here’s how the, um, interesting topic of conversation came up.
Kim was talking about how much Kourtney has changed since becoming a mom, telling Savannah Guthrie, “You know what she said to me on the way over here? She said that in the old days — and maybe we should try this, like one sister should babysit all the kids so I can go out, and vice versa, and then whichever sister’s babysitting should just breastfeed all the kids.”
Kourtney insisted, “I didn’t say ‘let’s try this.’ But [Kim] did say, ‘Does that not freak you out?’ and I said, ‘No, it doesn’t.’”
Kim also revealed her due date and shared that she had experienced similar fertility issues to Khloe Kardashian.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court