Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Talk Breastfeeding Each Other’s Babies (VIDEO)
10:17 am, January 15th, 2013VIDEO
Kim and Kourtney Kardashian stopped by the “Today Show” on Tuesday, where the sisters opened up about the upcoming season of “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami,” motherhood and… breast feeding each other’s babies?!
Yes, you read that correctly.
Here’s how the, um, interesting topic of conversation came up.
Kim was talking about how much Kourtney has changed since becoming a mom, telling Savannah Guthrie, “You know what she said to me on the way over here? She said that in the old days — and maybe we should try this, like one sister should babysit all the kids so I can go out, and vice versa, and then whichever sister’s babysitting should just breastfeed all the kids.”
Kourtney insisted, “I didn’t say ‘let’s try this.’ But [Kim] did say, ‘Does that not freak you out?’ and I said, ‘No, it doesn’t.’”
Kim also revealed her due date and shared that she had experienced similar fertility issues to Khloe Kardashian.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014