Kim Kardashian Wedding Toned Down After Neighbors Complained of Noise
10:27 am, August 22nd, 2011
The Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Department confirms that at around 11:30 p.m. its deputies stopped by the wedding, which was raging to the tunes of DJ Cassidy, and had the music turned off.
Earlier in the evening, the 450-plus guests were treated to live performances by Robin Thicke and Earth, Wind and Fire.
Regardless, guests like Ryan Seacrest, Demi Lovato, Lindsay Lohan, Mario Lopez, Maria Menounos, and Eva Longoria continued celebrating with the bride and groom until around 2 a.m. — only just a little quieter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri