Blog Thinks Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Were Married
12:36 am, August 18th, 2011
HollywoodLife never ceases to embarrass itself when it comes to reporting about celebrities, and today was no exception with its headline that read, ”Are Kim K and Kris Humphries Getting Married At The Same Home Where J. Lo & Ben Affleck Tied The Knot?”
Not leaving bad enough alone, the blog further notes that the home where Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are reportedly getting married on Saturday is “the same estate where Ben and Jen got married,” and asks, “Is this bad luck?”
Well, it’s certainly bad reporting.
And just to reinforce that it knows nothing about Hollywood, the site writes, “Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck were married in a lavish wedding in Montecito, Calif. in Sept. 2001 — and we all know how that worked out. The handsome pair divorced each other only two years later.”
Again, Lopez and Affleck were NEVER EVER married.
And HollywoodLife will NEVER be known for its reporting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?