Kim Kardashian “Dream Wedding” is Just Magazine’s Fairy Tale
11:50 am, March 16th, 2011
And the tabloid claims to have a “first look” at all the details!
Supposedly, Kardashian’s pals “are expecting an engagement announcement very soon,” says OK!, and one so-called “friend” claims, “She’s already got most of it planned out.”
According to an OK! insider, jeweler Neil Lane will create a custom engagement ring that will be “even larger than [Kim's sister] Khloe‘s 9-carat sparkler!”
The supposed bride-to-be also has a strapless Vera Wang custom design wedding gown “picked out,” says a “source” for the magazine, and the event itself is described as an elegant affair “in hues of silver, cream, white and black.”
Wow, this wedding sounds pretty planned out!
At least in OK! magazine’s imagination!
None of these details are the least bit true because there are no wedding plans, period.
A source close to Kardashian tells Gossip Cop she is “so far” from getting married to Humphries.
So while there might be nuptials far down the line, the idea that Kardashian is planning to outdo the royal wedding with her own massive event in the near future is just not true.
Looks like OK! didn’t lose any sleep “reporting” this “dream wedding.”
Check out PHOTOS of Kim celebrating St. Patrick’s Day in green!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank