Kim Kardashian’s $20 Million Wedding?
2:19 pm, July 6th, 2011
Actually, it’s the tabloid speculation that’s been getting bigger and better.
Whereas previous rumors put the nuptials’ price tag at $10 million, Star now doubles that already insane figure to $20 million.
Of course, Star is basing the estimate on totally imaginary (and sparse) details.
“There’s no location yet, but Kim is already inviting at least 1,000, and the list is getting longer,” explains a so-called “insider,” who claims Kardashian decided to have “one huge wedding” instead of ceremonies on each coast.
“Kim and [sister] Khloe met with Vera Wang to discuss [the dress],” says a different “source,” adding, “Kim wants it to be tight-fitting, with a magnificent train. And she’s having diamonds embroidered on it!”
The only other specific Star bothers to provide is that she’s “already asked LeAnn Rimes to perform” at the event.
This math seems a little fuzzy.
Even with 1,000 guests, a fancy wedding dress and pricey entertainment (all of which exists only in Star‘s imagination, by the way), how does that add up to $20 million?
The magazine pulled that number from the same anatomical location it got the rest of the story.
A source close to Kardashian laughed off the claim, telling Gossip Cop it’s “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Drake Slams Chris Brown: 'I Make Better Music Than Him'
- Bieber fined for speeding in Dubai
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Get Rihanna's Sexy Windblown Hairstyle
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?
- 13 Actresses Who Think They Can Sing
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction