Kim Kardashian Announces Dream Wedding Contest For Brides-to-Be
5:31 pm, September 9th, 2011
The reality TV star just announced a contest to give one bride-to-be “the wedding of your dreams,” which means a package featuring the goodies that made Kardashian’s wedding dream come true.
The winning bride will be given a Vera Wang dress inspired by Kardashian’s own gown, along with shoes from Giuseppi Zanotti, an exclusive monogrammed Judith Leiber bag, a dream kitchen from Williams-Sonoma and a makeover by Kardashian’s “Glam Squad.”
Her bridesmaids will also get Wang dresses, along with a special fitting.
Ten couples who submit a photo and description of the love story that brought them together will be chosen by Kardashian as finalists, with public voting then determining who gets the dream wedding.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody