Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Wedding Set For Versailles?
5:55 pm, January 20th, 2014
Does that mean that America’s Sweethearts are officially set to have nuptials fit for a king and queen?
While a number of outlets are racing to speculate that Kardashian and West’s hour-plus visit to Versailles is confirmation that they’ll wed at the famed site, there is no actual plan in place.
The Palace’s official account has tweeted, “On 19th January
@KimKardashian and @kanyewest visited the Palace of Versailles but they are not planning their wedding at the Palace.”
Gossip Cop hears the couple has not finalized any wedding plans yet.
On Sunday, Kardashian shared a Keek video of herself alone in the building’s Hall of Mirrors after closing (see below).
While she and West could eventually marry at the glamorous venue, all reports right now are merely speculation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents