Kim Kardashian “Used” By Kanye West, Declares In Touch
11:37 am, May 1st, 2013
Another week, another made-up In Touch cover story about Kim Kardashian.
The tabloid, which prints poorly sourced and embarrassingly wrong articles about the reality star at an alarming pace, now claims she’s been “used” by Kanye West, who allegedly “doesn’t want her anymore.”
In Touch says Kardashian was in a “foul mood” during her family’s Greek vacation getaway because she and West met up in New York just days before and, according to the mag’s insider, she thought he had “checked out of their relationship.”
“She’s finally free to marry him now that her divorce to Kris [Humphries] is final, but he has absolutely no intention of walking down the aisle with her,” explains the magazine’s source. “He only wants the baby.”
Um… a couple of things.
First of all, Kardashian was perfectly happy in Greece, despite lame and predictable webloid reports to the contrary.
In fact, despite continued In Touch protests about how “miserable” and “deserted” Kardashian supposedly is, she and West keep spending time together.
It must be frustrating for the magazine to be proven wrong at every turn.
In any case, this time around In Touch explains that “Kanye’s obsession with Kim evaporated” once he finally got her after years of pursuit.
Apparently, it didn’t “evaporate” before she got pregnant after several months of dating.
“She served a purpose for him… Kim used to be so desirable that every guy wanted to date her,” says an In Touch insider. “But now he’s over it.”
When is In Touch going to be “over” its sad, repetitive allegation that Kardashian’s been “dumped” — when that’s absolutely not the case?
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the latest from the magazine is “completely ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship