Kim Kardashian Spending $200,000 to Have Twins with Kanye West?
6:20 pm, October 26th, 2012
The tabloid claims the reality TV star has “ditched plans to have a baby by a surrogate mom, sources say, and she’ll spend the $200,000 she’d budgeted for that on cutting-edge fertility treatments.”
“Kim originally planned to use a surrogate to preserve what she calls her ‘money-maker,’ that being her curvaceous shape,” explains a helpful “source” for the Enquirer.
The tab’s insider continues, “But after their trip to Italy, she said, ‘All I want now is to be Kanye’s wife and the mother of his babies. I don’t care WHAT it does to my figure!’”
And so Kardashian is now allegedly “said to be researching high-tech fertility treatments.”
“Kim wants to make sure her first delivery will be twins,” says the Enquirer source.
Um… that’s not really how pregnancy works, but then again, the tabloid’s medical expertise looks to be on par with its general Kardashian expertise.
The Enquirer has now pulled a random figure ($200,000) out of thin air, claims Kardashian had intended to use it for a non-existent surrogacy, and is switching to a different phony story about her getting pregnant with twins.
Kardashian and West may very well start a family at some point in the future.
But the couple is NOT actively pursuing fertility treatment to have twins, despite the Enquirer report.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the tab’s story is “totally inaccurate.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too