CLAIM: Kim Kardashian Gave Birth in Heels and Full Makeup, Now Getting Tummy Tuck
4:58 pm, June 20th, 2013
Kim Kardashian appears on the cover of Star this week, with the tabloid lazily portraying her as a “Delivery Room DIVA!” because it doesn’t have any actual details about the reality TV queen giving birth last weekend.
The magazine, most recently seen embarrassing itself with a 100 percent FALSE story about Kanye West cheating on Kardashian with a model, now pretends to have insight into her “outrageous antics” during and after the arrival of her baby daughter.
According to Star, Kardashian “took over the maternity ward and turned the newborn’s grand arrival into a high-drama media event that had [West] fuming.”
“Kim planned all along to allow cameras into the room and even kicked Kanye out when he became enraged by it,” a so-called “insider” tells the tab. “She totally blindsided him!”
Kardashian and mom Kris Jenner allegedly ran the hospital staff “ragged” with “over-the-top demands,” claims Star.
“Kim and Kris were so bossy and rude; they were bullying the poor nurses,” tattles the mag’s source. “It got so bad, a couple of the started crying!”
Star is especially focused on how Kardashian supposedly made her appearance “a top priority even during childbirth.”
“She kept her makeup artist and hairstylist at her side the whole time,” the tab’s insider claims. “And she gave birth in designer heels!”
And now that she’s delivered, says Star, Kardashian’s “top priority is getting her enviable prepregnancy (sic) body back — by any means necessary.”
A tabloid source alleges, “She’s been planning to have liposuction and a tummy tuck after giving birth, before checking out of the hospital.”
Look: We know Star is having a rough go of it, getting proven wrong over and over as it tries to stir drama with Kardashian and West.
But this is getting sad.
There was no hair and makeup team, no designer heels, and no tummy tuck during Kardashian’s hospital stay.
It’s all completely untrue.
A source close to the family tells Gossip Cop the Star report is “absurd.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank