Kim Kardashian on Kanye West: ‘You Never Know What the Future Holds’ (VIDEO)
9:10 am, April 6th, 2012VIDEO
But the reality star, whose life is generally an open book on TV, was careful about discussing her budding new romance.
When Ann Curry pressed her on the issue, Kardashian responded, “Kanye and I have been friends for years… You never know what the future holds.”
She did, however, note that she’s right now in “a positive place.”
Kardashian was also asked about her continuing divorce from Kris Humphries and claims that their marriage was a sham (which she deems “ridiculous”).
And about her recent “flour bombing,” Kardashian told Curry that she finds it “odd” that PETA advocates “non-violence towards animals,” but employs violence “toward toward humans.”
“I don’t think it’s OK to assault anybody,” she said.
What do you think about Kardashian’s “Today Show” interview?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties