Kim Kardashian on Kanye West: ‘You Never Know What the Future Holds’ (VIDEO)
9:10 am, April 6th, 2012VIDEO
But the reality star, whose life is generally an open book on TV, was careful about discussing her budding new romance.
When Ann Curry pressed her on the issue, Kardashian responded, “Kanye and I have been friends for years… You never know what the future holds.”
She did, however, note that she’s right now in “a positive place.”
Kardashian was also asked about her continuing divorce from Kris Humphries and claims that their marriage was a sham (which she deems “ridiculous”).
And about her recent “flour bombing,” Kardashian told Curry that she finds it “odd” that PETA advocates “non-violence towards animals,” but employs violence “toward toward humans.”
“I don’t think it’s OK to assault anybody,” she said.
What do you think about Kardashian’s “Today Show” interview?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?