Kim Kardashian on Kanye West: ‘You Never Know What the Future Holds’ (VIDEO)
9:10 am, April 6th, 2012VIDEO
But the reality star, whose life is generally an open book on TV, was careful about discussing her budding new romance.
When Ann Curry pressed her on the issue, Kardashian responded, “Kanye and I have been friends for years… You never know what the future holds.”
She did, however, note that she’s right now in “a positive place.”
Kardashian was also asked about her continuing divorce from Kris Humphries and claims that their marriage was a sham (which she deems “ridiculous”).
And about her recent “flour bombing,” Kardashian told Curry that she finds it “odd” that PETA advocates “non-violence towards animals,” but employs violence “toward toward humans.”
“I don’t think it’s OK to assault anybody,” she said.
What do you think about Kardashian’s “Today Show” interview?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?