Kim Kardashian Speaks Out on Pregnancy: It’s “Painful” and “Not Easy” (VIDEO)
5:20 pm, January 1st, 2013VIDEO
Kim Kardashian spoke out for the first time about her pregnancy while in Las Vegas, where she hosted a New Year’s Eve celebration.
On the red carpet at 1OAK nightclub, Kardashian, who’s expecting her first child with Kanye West, said being pregnant so far is “not as easy” as she had thought it would be, and has, at times, been “painful.”
“When people say that pregnancy is fun and they love it, I would have to disagree,” she told ET, adding that she’s been taking a lot of naps.
“Even my sister has made it look easy, and it’s not as easy as people think,” said Kardashian, before noting that she heard “it’s all worth it, so I’m looking forward to that.”
Check out video of Kardashian talking about her pregnancy below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet