Kim Kardashian Speaks Out on Pregnancy: It’s “Painful” and “Not Easy” (VIDEO)
5:20 pm, January 1st, 2013VIDEO
Kim Kardashian spoke out for the first time about her pregnancy while in Las Vegas, where she hosted a New Year’s Eve celebration.
On the red carpet at 1OAK nightclub, Kardashian, who’s expecting her first child with Kanye West, said being pregnant so far is “not as easy” as she had thought it would be, and has, at times, been “painful.”
“When people say that pregnancy is fun and they love it, I would have to disagree,” she told ET, adding that she’s been taking a lot of naps.
“Even my sister has made it look easy, and it’s not as easy as people think,” said Kardashian, before noting that she heard “it’s all worth it, so I’m looking forward to that.”
Check out video of Kardashian talking about her pregnancy below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 40 Celebrity Babes You Didn't Know Were Vegetarians
- Are These Celebs Cross-Eyed? You Decide!
- Tina Fey is Trying to Make a 'Mean Girls' Reunion Happen
- Star Slim Down: Celebrities Favorite Diets
- 5 Signs That Baby Blue Ivy is The Antichrist