Kim Kardashian’s First TV Interview Since Divorce Bombshell (VIDEO)
7:01 pm, November 2nd, 2011VIDEO
Kim Kardashian just appeared on Australia’s “Sunrise” morning program (it’s already Thursday there), where she and sister Khloe are promoting their Kardashian Kollection handbags.
But all anyone wants to ask about is Kim’s divorce from Kris Humphries.
She says she wanted to “stick to my commitment” to come to Australia and “didn’t want to bail” despite the media firestorm.
And so she was asked right away whether the couple had tried marriage counseling. Kardashian said they didn’t, explaining, “You just have to listen to your intuition and follow your heart. There’s no right or wrong thing to do.”
Kardashian added that she after promoting her handbag line, she definitely wants “time to myself” in light of this week’s developments.
The reality TV personality also said that so much of what’s being rumored in terms of the price tags attached to her wedding and whether her marriage was real is “not true” and “hurtful.”
Tell us what YOU think about the interview?
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood