Kim Kardashian Going After So-Called ‘Publicist’ Who Says Marriage Was ‘Staged’
1:24 pm, November 13th, 2011
Jonathan Jaxson, who claims he was Kim Kardashian‘s publicist from 2007 to 2009, told “Good Day L.A.” on Friday that her 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries “was staged,” adding, “There were contracts already in place for E! to film it.”
He reiterated, “The whole show itself was staged to a T… Everything was written down.”
Kardashian herself has denied her wedding was a sham, writing on her blog two weeks ago, “I married for love.”
Jaxson, not surprisingly, is now trying to sell a book about his career in publicity and working with celebrities, including Kardashian.
A few things bear mentioning. Jaxson, by his own account, stopped working for Kardashian back in 2009 — about two years before the reality star met and married Humphries.
And Jaxson last week told a radio show, “She never paid me,” so he seems to have an axe to grind.
Now he may face some legal problems, we’re told, because he had a confidentiality agreement with Kardashian.
Jaxson claims, however, “I never signed it.”
Regardless, Kardashian’s ace attorney Marty Singer tells Gossip Cop, “We filed an Arbitration with the American Arbitration Association seeking $200,000 and an injunction” to stop Jaxson from yapping about her.
Equally significant, Singer says Jaxson “was never Kim’s publicist.”
Frankly, we never heard of the guy until he started promoting himself last week.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court