Kim Kardashian Suing Old Navy for Using Look-Alike Model
10:54 am, July 20th, 2011
The reality star claims the brand intentionally used Molinaro, who bears an uncanny likeness to Kardashian, in order to mislead the public into thinking she was affiliated with the clothing giant.
The lawsuit states, “Old Navy used Kardashian’s likeness in the form of a celebrity look-alike, and styled the infringing ads to evoke Kardashian’s identity and persona.”
Kardashian is said to be suing the company for between $15 and $20 million.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs