Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Do NOT Want Spinoff, Despite Gossip Table Report
2:01 pm, October 14th, 2013
“The Gossip Table” continues to misinform viewers about the Kardashian family.
On Monday, the professional speculators interpreted Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s recent public appearances as evidence that they could be “angling for their own spinoff” from “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
Apparently, because the couple has been photographed at events, it means they’re going for a new show.
“People want to see what this couple is all about,” explains a panelist for “The Gossip Table.”
Wow, what a scoop!
Except the fact that people are curious about Kardashian and West has nothing to do with the couple actually planning a spinoff reality show.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop there’s NO truth to the spinoff rumor.
Video of “The Gossip Table” babbling below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank