Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Do NOT Want Spinoff, Despite Gossip Table Report
2:01 pm, October 14th, 2013
“The Gossip Table” continues to misinform viewers about the Kardashian family.
On Monday, the professional speculators interpreted Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s recent public appearances as evidence that they could be “angling for their own spinoff” from “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
Apparently, because the couple has been photographed at events, it means they’re going for a new show.
“People want to see what this couple is all about,” explains a panelist for “The Gossip Table.”
Wow, what a scoop!
Except the fact that people are curious about Kardashian and West has nothing to do with the couple actually planning a spinoff reality show.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop there’s NO truth to the spinoff rumor.
Video of “The Gossip Table” babbling below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?