Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Do NOT Want Spinoff, Despite Gossip Table Report
2:01 pm, October 14th, 2013
“The Gossip Table” continues to misinform viewers about the Kardashian family.
On Monday, the professional speculators interpreted Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s recent public appearances as evidence that they could be “angling for their own spinoff” from “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
Apparently, because the couple has been photographed at events, it means they’re going for a new show.
“People want to see what this couple is all about,” explains a panelist for “The Gossip Table.”
Wow, what a scoop!
Except the fact that people are curious about Kardashian and West has nothing to do with the couple actually planning a spinoff reality show.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop there’s NO truth to the spinoff rumor.
Video of “The Gossip Table” babbling below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship