Kim Kardashian “Shopped Around” for an NBA Boyfriend Before Kris Humphries?
10:14 am, October 27th, 2011
RadarOnline reports that Kim Kardashian “shopped around” for basketball player boyfriends to star on the January 2011 premiere of “Kourtney & Kim Take New York,” before eventually settling on Kris Humphries.
The site, picking up on a story from Wetpaint.com, says “Kim was so eager to date a basketball player that E! were (sic) calling around teams to matchmake with NBA athletes.”
The blog reports, “E! Television staff contacted the New York Knicks to ask if hunky Italian basketball star Danilo Gallinari would be interested in dating Kim,” quoting a “source” as saying, “They asked if he would be interested in dating her and being on a reality show.”
Gallinari declined the supposed offer, alleges the insider, and soon after Kardashian began dating New Jersey Nets player Humphries.
“It makes you wonder if E! made the same offer to the Nets – and they didn’t turn it down!” offers RadarOnline.
Well instead of scratching our heads and pointlessly wondering like RadarOnline, Gossip Cop actually took the time to check on this bizarre conspiracy theory, and we found that it’s just as ridiculous as it sounds.
An impeccable Kardashian family source tells us “This is NOT true.”
Perhaps RadarOnline should shop around for some new reporters.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- Famous Left Handers
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?