Kim Kardashian “Shopped Around” for an NBA Boyfriend Before Kris Humphries?
10:14 am, October 27th, 2011
RadarOnline reports that Kim Kardashian “shopped around” for basketball player boyfriends to star on the January 2011 premiere of “Kourtney & Kim Take New York,” before eventually settling on Kris Humphries.
The site, picking up on a story from Wetpaint.com, says “Kim was so eager to date a basketball player that E! were (sic) calling around teams to matchmake with NBA athletes.”
The blog reports, “E! Television staff contacted the New York Knicks to ask if hunky Italian basketball star Danilo Gallinari would be interested in dating Kim,” quoting a “source” as saying, “They asked if he would be interested in dating her and being on a reality show.”
Gallinari declined the supposed offer, alleges the insider, and soon after Kardashian began dating New Jersey Nets player Humphries.
“It makes you wonder if E! made the same offer to the Nets – and they didn’t turn it down!” offers RadarOnline.
Well instead of scratching our heads and pointlessly wondering like RadarOnline, Gossip Cop actually took the time to check on this bizarre conspiracy theory, and we found that it’s just as ridiculous as it sounds.
An impeccable Kardashian family source tells us “This is NOT true.”
Perhaps RadarOnline should shop around for some new reporters.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Amanda Bynes' Nose Job Mystery
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups