Kim Kardashian “Scheming to Cheat” on Kanye with NFL Player Robert Griffin III?
12:09 pm, June 25th, 2012
“Kim Kardashian has to be the most SCANDALOUS chick in the entire universe,” begins another story by MediaTakeOut that wasn’t fact-checked.
MTO reports that “30 Rock” executive producer Jack Burditt said in a recent interview on “The Rich Eisen Podcast” that both Kardashian and the incoming NFL rookie were at the April filming of the show’s season finale, and while there, “Going down a road we’ve traveled before, Kim took one look at the pro athlete and was intrigued.”
Burditt is quoted as saying, “During the commercial break, [Kardashian] starts asking me questions about him. Like, ‘Now, he’s a football player, right?’ I’m like, yeah, yeah. (Kim says,) ‘And he just … something big happened, right?’ I’m like, well, yeah, he just was the No. 2 overall pick tonight. (She asks) ‘And what team?’ … Washington. (She asks) ‘What’s Washington?’ … Redskins.”
The “30 Rock” producer then claims Kardashian said, “‘I don’t know much about football, but, so what’s his deal?’ And I’m thinking, ‘You stay away from him. This is a nice young man.’”
“Her inner alarm was going off,” added Burditt in the radio talk with Eisen.
Noting that Kardashian had already begun dating West at the time, MediaFakeOut ends its piece by declaring, “Kim is SCAAAAAAANDALOUS!!!”
We’re not sure if Burditt was kidding or whether his recollection fails him, but a Kardashian pal who was on the scene tells Gossip Cop it is “100 percent bulls**t” that the reality star expressed interest in Griffin, and that the “30 Rock” producer “totally made this up!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained