Reggie Bush “Dumped” Kim Kardashian?
11:46 am, March 1st, 2012
Kim Kardashian has been “dumped,” declares the cover of Life & Style.
Who was she dating?
Well, according to the tabloid, the reality TV star has been “rejected by her one true love,” Reggie Bush.
Kardashian is supposedly “nursing a broken heart” after her ex “turn[ed] down her advances,” writes the magazine.
“She thought Reggie would take her back after the whole Kris Humphries debacle,” explains a so-called “friend,” who adds, “Reggie’s her one true love. He could easily fire things up with Kim now, but he’s chosen not to.”
Wait a minute.
She was “dumped” out of a non-relationship?
Bush “could” have reunited with Kardashian, and the fact that they didn’t is a cover story “exclusive”?
Even though Life & Style seems very confused on this point, having essentially used the same non-story for a splashy “world exclusive” cover two months ago, Kardashian and Bush have NOT been in a new relationship.
There’s no dumping or rejection or the breaking of hearts.
A source close to Kardashian calls the story “ridiculous,” backing up what Gossip Cop has been told ever since “reunion” rumors began to circulate in tabloids following the Humphries divorce.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?