CLAIM: Kim Kardashian “Led On” By Reggie Bush
8:27 am, January 5th, 2012
So, what happened?
According to the magazine, Bush falsely led the newly-single Kardashian to believe a reconciliation was in their future.
“Reggie had lifted Kim’s spirits with flirty and supportive texts, phone calls and Skypes since she filed for divorce” from Kris Humphries, claims the tab.
But the reality star’s “worst nightmare came true ” after the NFL player was allegedly spotted recently with a Kardashian look-alike in Miami.
Now, says a supposed source, Kardashian’s “embarrassed because he doesn’t love her back,” and “her heart is broken.”
“The man she thought could be her Prince Charming and rescue her from her hellish 2011 had led her on,” cries the mag.
It would all be very tragic and sad — if it were remotely accurate.
But a source close to Kardashian tells Gossip Cop the claims of a failed reunion are absolutely “not true.”
It looks like the author of the Life & Style piece is the only “fool” here.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles