CLAIM: Kim Kardashian “Led On” By Reggie Bush
8:27 am, January 5th, 2012
So, what happened?
According to the magazine, Bush falsely led the newly-single Kardashian to believe a reconciliation was in their future.
“Reggie had lifted Kim’s spirits with flirty and supportive texts, phone calls and Skypes since she filed for divorce” from Kris Humphries, claims the tab.
But the reality star’s “worst nightmare came true ” after the NFL player was allegedly spotted recently with a Kardashian look-alike in Miami.
Now, says a supposed source, Kardashian’s “embarrassed because he doesn’t love her back,” and “her heart is broken.”
“The man she thought could be her Prince Charming and rescue her from her hellish 2011 had led her on,” cries the mag.
It would all be very tragic and sad — if it were remotely accurate.
But a source close to Kardashian tells Gossip Cop the claims of a failed reunion are absolutely “not true.”
It looks like the author of the Life & Style piece is the only “fool” here.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- How Many Languages Does Gwyneth Paltrow Speak?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos