Kim Kardashian Quitting Reality TV For Kanye West, Says Mag
11:36 am, December 28th, 2012
The mag claims West’s “credibility — and career — have suffered” since he started dating Kardashian, and he allegedly “thinks Kim’s career is to blame.”
According to the tabloid, West’s latest album “Cruel Summer” has “sold less than a quarter as many copies as his previous releases,” and his recent concerts have been “full of empty seats.”
A so-called “source” tells the tab, “He’s embarrassed by reality TV,” noting, “He’s been advised to steer clear, and he thinks she’s past it.”
West is supposedly “begging her to put that world behind her — for good,” says Life & Style, and Kardashian’s “ready to agree.”
The mag’s purported “insider” notes, “She’s ready to be a wife and mother,” adding, “She loves her family, but she’s breaking away from them right now.”
Let’s stop right there.
Gossip Cop would first like to point out that West has made multiple appearances on “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” and will also be featured on the upcoming season of “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami.”
Why would he repeatedly agree to be on the shows if he was so “embarrassed” by reality TV?
Secondly, West is one of the most successful rappers in the world right now — and his relationship with Kardashian has not changed that fact.
Seems Life & Style is the only one that should feel “embarrassed.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us