Kim Kardashian Quitting Reality TV For Kanye West, Says Mag
11:36 am, December 28th, 2012
The mag claims West’s “credibility — and career — have suffered” since he started dating Kardashian, and he allegedly “thinks Kim’s career is to blame.”
According to the tabloid, West’s latest album “Cruel Summer” has “sold less than a quarter as many copies as his previous releases,” and his recent concerts have been “full of empty seats.”
A so-called “source” tells the tab, “He’s embarrassed by reality TV,” noting, “He’s been advised to steer clear, and he thinks she’s past it.”
West is supposedly “begging her to put that world behind her — for good,” says Life & Style, and Kardashian’s “ready to agree.”
The mag’s purported “insider” notes, “She’s ready to be a wife and mother,” adding, “She loves her family, but she’s breaking away from them right now.”
Let’s stop right there.
Gossip Cop would first like to point out that West has made multiple appearances on “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” and will also be featured on the upcoming season of “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami.”
Why would he repeatedly agree to be on the shows if he was so “embarrassed” by reality TV?
Secondly, West is one of the most successful rappers in the world right now — and his relationship with Kardashian has not changed that fact.
Seems Life & Style is the only one that should feel “embarrassed.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet