Kanye West Wants Kim Kardashian to “Quit Reality TV,” Says Mag
2:09 pm, November 20th, 2012
“Don’t expect to see Kim Kardashian’s beau, Kanye West, on the next season of ‘Kourtney & Kim Take Miami,’” begins a piece from Life & Style, which goes on to claim that the rapper “wants Kim to quit the show too.”
The purported “insider” adds, “He doesn’t want Kim to do reality TV anymore, either. He’s pushing her to stop.”
Another supposed source for the tabloid notes, “Kim’s E! contract is up next year, and Kanye sees her transitioning from reality TV to jumpstarting her acting career.”
In fact, E! recently renewed “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” for season 7, 8 and 9, and the three-year agreement includes Kim.
As for “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami,” Kardashian and West have been spotted house-hunting in Miami, which suggests she plans on working there at least for another year.
In any case, a source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop that West is not pressuring Kardashian to leave her family’s reality TV franchise.
And a source close to production also says the quitting story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?