Kim Kardashian Gets Slammed By PETA for Wearing Python Boots
5:53 pm, June 19th, 2012
Kim Kardashian is under fire from PETA yet again.
The animal rights advocacy group is blasting the reality star for wearing thigh-high Christian Louboutin python boots on the streets of Paris on Tuesday.
“They’d go well with a Dalmatian-fur coat, which is also illegal to sell in California and immoral to sell anywhere else,” says PETA spokesperson Wendy Wegner in a statement to Gossip Cop.
PETA and Kardashian have clashed before over her fashion choices.
Shortly thereafter, PETA also went after Kardashian’s boyfriend, Kanye West, for calling them out in a lyric in his song “Theraflu.”
What do you think of PETA’s latest attack on Kardashian?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution