Kim Kardashian Gets Slammed By PETA for Wearing Python Boots
5:53 pm, June 19th, 2012
Kim Kardashian is under fire from PETA yet again.
The animal rights advocacy group is blasting the reality star for wearing thigh-high Christian Louboutin python boots on the streets of Paris on Tuesday.
“They’d go well with a Dalmatian-fur coat, which is also illegal to sell in California and immoral to sell anywhere else,” says PETA spokesperson Wendy Wegner in a statement to Gossip Cop.
PETA and Kardashian have clashed before over her fashion choices.
Shortly thereafter, PETA also went after Kardashian’s boyfriend, Kanye West, for calling them out in a lyric in his song “Theraflu.”
What do you think of PETA’s latest attack on Kardashian?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court