Kim Kardashian Making Pussycat Dolls Reality Show
10:02 am, September 16th, 2011
Kim Kardashian is making yet another reality show, except this time she’ll be behind the camera.
Kardashian has reportedly signed on to executive produce a Pussycat Dolls reality show, featuring a brand new group of performers.
The series will document the launch of the new singing-dancing troupe, according to TMZ.
“American Idol” producer Nigel Lythgoe is developing the show.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Kardashian for details on the project.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts