Kim Kardashian Not Planning To Be ‘Pregnant Bride,’ Despite Us Weekly Report
1:21 pm, January 15th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
According to a source for the tabloid, “Baby No. 2 is on Kim’s mind.”
Another alleged Us Weekly insider announces, “She says she wants to be expecting by June and be a pregnant bride!”
“She’s hoping to have a girl next and then a boy,” explains the so-called “confidant” in a quote that means absolutely nothing.
The Us Weekly tipster explains, in another meaningless sentence, “If it happens before the wedding, it happens. They aren’t trying to not let it happen.”
Of course, West and Kardashian have not actually announced wedding plans.
And, of course, Us Weekly just finished telling everyone that Kardashian planned to get pregnant after tying the knot.
Consistency is hard, isn’t it?
A source close to Kardashian tells Gossip Cop that while Kardashian and West may have more kids down the road, the “pregnant bride” story is “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage