Kim Kardashian Pregnant?
1:46 pm, December 6th, 2010
“KIM KARDASHIAN IS REPORTEDLY PREGNANT… AND YOU’LL NEVER GUESS WHO THE FATHER IS!!!” writes a MediaTakeOut knucklehead, who still can’t figure out how to unlock the caps key.
MediaFakeOut, as it’s more appropriately called, goes on to claim the site “spoke with a person VERY CLOSE to Kim Kardashian this morning. And according to them, Kim is PREGNANT!!”
According to this person who’s “VERY CLOSE” to the reality star, “Kim has been seeing Kanye [West] off and on for years now. But this summer, they [hooked up] five or six times.”
And now MTO’s so-called insider “suspects that Kim Kardashian is PREGNANT.”
In fact, that same know-it-all supposedly claims to have “OVERHEARD the conversation between Kanye and Kim, with her OWN EARS.”
So MediaTakeOut has a source who’s “VERY CLOSE” to Kardashian, and even “OVERHEARD” the alleged big news with her “OWN EARS.”
Kardashian must be pregnant then, right?
A source who works with Kardashian assures Gossip Cop the MediaTakeOut story is ”beyond ridiculous.”
Mind you, this is the same site that wrongly reported Kardashian was dating LeBron James; that wrongly romantically linked her to Chris Brown; and that wrongly claimed she cheated on Reggie Bush with West.
MTO concludes by speculating on when we can “expect an announcement” from Kardashian.
Let’s see… today is Monday, tomorrow is Tuesday, so that announcement should probably be coming a week from… never.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court