Kim Kardashian “Having a Baby”?
11:23 am, May 2nd, 2012
Oh boy, here we go!
The new OK! cover announces a “Pregnancy Shocker!” – Kim Kardashian is “Having A Baby!”
And Kanye West is apparently “not the father!”
So Kardashian is really expecting her first child?
In fact, OK! ran a cover claiming that Kardashian was pregnant 11 months ago!
We’re not mathematicians or doctors, but, um, shouldn’t that “baby” be here by now?
In any case, the new OK! story says the reality TV star is “moving ahead with plans to adopt a baby from overseas and is also thinking about becoming pregnant — this year!”
Wait a minute.
The giant, cover-worthy “shocker” is that Kardashian might adopt or get pregnant sometime this year?
OK! then launches into pages’ worth of filler, out-of-context quotes and speculation that adds up to a giant pile of nothing.
The tabloid closes by explaining, “Kim is hopeful, but after the disappointment of her marriage, she’s taking things slower,” quoting a so-called “insider” as saying, “It’s a big decision, and she wants to get it right this time.”
We hope OK! one day cares about getting it “right.”
A source close to Kardashian, who herself recently dismissed similar adoption rumors, assures Gossip Cop there’s been no baby talk whatsoever.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z