CLAIM: Kim Kardashian “Paid To Get Fat” in Pregnancy
11:28 am, April 10th, 2013
Kim Kardashian is being “paid to get fat!” blares the cover of In Touch, which claims the pregnant reality star is “packing on the pounds” in hopes of scoring a weight loss deal after her baby is born.
That’s because this same report was already touted by the New York Post and Star – and completely squashed by Gossip Cop.
Obviously, In Touch is incredibly desperate for material since it has no problem putting other outlets’ spoiled leftovers on its cover.
Anyway, the tabloid quotes a supposed “insider” as saying, “I wouldn’t put it past her to blow up just so her weight loss is more dramatic.”
The so-called “source” notes, “The way diet company deals are structured, bonuses are often built in for losing more weight in a shorter period of time.”
In Touch’s spy claims, “She knows what she’s doing by showing off her heavier figure and stuffing her face in public,” adding, “The more she looks heavy and out of control with her eating, the more she will be worth.”
The magazine then quotes Dukan Diet spokesperson Dianna Antlocer, who tells the tab, “We would love it if Kim would be interested in the Dukan Diet to lose the post-pregnancy weight. We would definitely work with her.”
OK, well we’re sure a number of brands would love to have one of the most recognizable faces in Hollywood represent them, but that doesn’t mean it’s going to happen.
For the third time, Gossip Cop checked in with a Kardashian family insider about the claim that she’s purposely gaining weight to score a post-pregnancy deal, and for the third time, we were told it is 100 percent NOT TRUE.
Let’s give this one a rest now, shall we?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting