Kim Kardashian “Freaking Out” Over Pregnancy Weight Gain?
10:34 am, February 28th, 2013
The tabloids are working hard this week to try to convince readers that Kim Kardashian is far too selfish to ever be a good mother.
Gossip Cop already slammed a Life & Style report alleging the reality star was “worried” her baby would be “bad for business,” and now comes a tale from In Touch claiming a “vain” and “image-obsessed” Kardashian is “panicking about her pregnancy pounds.”
In a story titled, “Kim Hates Her New Body,” the mag says the reality mogul’s “desperate attempts to disguise her baby bump have friends concerned.”
Regardless, a so-called “insider” tells the tab, “She isn’t adapting to her new pregnancy figure. She’s freaking out about her weight gain.”
“She seems more concerned with how she looks than she is with her baby,” adds the alleged friend.
The magazine’s purported “source” goes on to claim that Kardashian has “bumped up her workouts because she hates how she looks” and is refusing to slow down her busy schedule — potentially to the detriment of her baby’s health.
Not only are these claims way below-the-belt, but they’re also completely inaccurate.
Asked about her pregnancy weight gain, Kardashian told Cosmopolitan she’s fully prepared to pack on the pounds, saying, ”I’ll definitely be up there.”
And a source close to the Kardashian clan tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is “nasty” and “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties