Kim Kardashian “Freaking Out” Over Pregnancy Weight Gain?
10:34 am, February 28th, 2013
The tabloids are working hard this week to try to convince readers that Kim Kardashian is far too selfish to ever be a good mother.
Gossip Cop already slammed a Life & Style report alleging the reality star was “worried” her baby would be “bad for business,” and now comes a tale from In Touch claiming a “vain” and “image-obsessed” Kardashian is “panicking about her pregnancy pounds.”
In a story titled, “Kim Hates Her New Body,” the mag says the reality mogul’s “desperate attempts to disguise her baby bump have friends concerned.”
Regardless, a so-called “insider” tells the tab, “She isn’t adapting to her new pregnancy figure. She’s freaking out about her weight gain.”
“She seems more concerned with how she looks than she is with her baby,” adds the alleged friend.
The magazine’s purported “source” goes on to claim that Kardashian has “bumped up her workouts because she hates how she looks” and is refusing to slow down her busy schedule — potentially to the detriment of her baby’s health.
Not only are these claims way below-the-belt, but they’re also completely inaccurate.
Asked about her pregnancy weight gain, Kardashian told Cosmopolitan she’s fully prepared to pack on the pounds, saying, ”I’ll definitely be up there.”
And a source close to the Kardashian clan tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is “nasty” and “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress