Ryan Seacrest: Kim Kardashian Pregnancy Will Be Shown on Her Reality Show (VIDEO)
3:26 pm, January 11th, 2013VIDEO
“You will see her pregnancy on ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians,’” Seacrest said on Thursday’s “Tonight Show.”
He continued, “She’ll be, I think, about four and a half months into her pregnancy once we start shooting for next season.”
But after showing the rather, um, graphic birth of sister Kourtney’s daughter Penelope during last September’s season finale, where will the family draw the line this time around?
“Am I going to be in the room, with the zoom lens, shooting all of this to put on the air on E!? I would not,” said Seacrest.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress