Ryan Seacrest: Kim Kardashian Pregnancy Will Be Shown on Her Reality Show (VIDEO)
3:26 pm, January 11th, 2013VIDEO
“You will see her pregnancy on ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians,’” Seacrest said on Thursday’s “Tonight Show.”
He continued, “She’ll be, I think, about four and a half months into her pregnancy once we start shooting for next season.”
But after showing the rather, um, graphic birth of sister Kourtney’s daughter Penelope during last September’s season finale, where will the family draw the line this time around?
“Am I going to be in the room, with the zoom lens, shooting all of this to put on the air on E!? I would not,” said Seacrest.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture