Kim Kardashian plane story just plain stinks
6:53 pm, April 29th, 2010
According to the National Enquirer, “Kim Kardashian caused a big stink when she boarded a flight at LAX carrying a just-purchased giant burrito that smelled… as odiferous as a Mexican bean factory!”
The supermarket tabloid claims, “Passengers gagged, and a guy several rows back barked at a stewardess: ‘What’s that putrid smell?’”
Kardashian, reports the weekly rag, ‘fessed up, “It’s my burrito! I was starving and had to have something to eat. But you’re right, it smells terrible,” and had a flight attendant dispose of it.
After the burrito was tossed, the Enquirer says, “Kim’s fellow fliers thanked here, quickly cranked their air ducts on full blast… and were finally breathin’ easy a half hour later.”
Gossip Cop initially thought this story smelled bad since it neglected to mention when this allegedly occurred or where the flight was headed.
And then Kardashian herself noted the article didn’t amount to a hill of beans.
The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star wrote on her blog, “First of all, I absolutely hate burritos! Secondly, I have never brought Mexican food on a plane. This never happened and these quotes made me laugh so much… This is just hysterical!”
Just another stinker from the Enquirer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents