Kim Kardashian Visits Orphanage in Africa
4:07 pm, January 25th, 2013PHOTOS
While recently in the Ivory Coast, Kim Kardashian visited Orphanage Case Blanche.
“We had some time off in Abidjan so we wanted to visit an orphanage and we brought them tons of food and toys!” the reality star wrote on her blog on Friday.
She added, “The kids sang and danced for us and it was such a magical experience! They were the sweetest kids and I’m so glad I got to visit during my short trip.”
Of course, hanging out with little children was also some good practice for Kardashian — she and Kanye West are expecting currently their first baby.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank