Kim Kardashian Visits Orphanage in Africa
4:07 pm, January 25th, 2013PHOTOS
While recently in the Ivory Coast, Kim Kardashian visited Orphanage Case Blanche.
“We had some time off in Abidjan so we wanted to visit an orphanage and we brought them tons of food and toys!” the reality star wrote on her blog on Friday.
She added, “The kids sang and danced for us and it was such a magical experience! They were the sweetest kids and I’m so glad I got to visit during my short trip.”
Of course, hanging out with little children was also some good practice for Kardashian — she and Kanye West are expecting currently their first baby.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- What Makes Katy Perry A Biohazard In Australia?
- Britney Spears Flaunts Her Legs in Short Shorts
- 10 Beautiful Celebs In Their Favorite Designer Bikinis