Kim Kardashian: Kanye West “Knows Everything” About Me (VIDEO)
1:18 pm, June 21st, 2012VIDEO
Kardashian tells Winfrey, ”It’s very comforting to have someone that knows everything about you, that respects you, understands, has gone through the similar things.”
The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star adds, “I can really relate to his mother passing. He can really relate to my father passing. I mean, there’s so many similarities in our life.”
“I feel like I’m at a really happy, good space,” she reveals.
Kardashian also notes that she and the rapper have a good foundation for their relationship because they’ve been friends for “six or seven years.”
“I don’t know why it took so long for us to get together,” she says, offering, “I think I needed to go through all my experiences.”
Part 2 of the Kardashians on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” airs on Sunday on OWN.
Check out the video below!
Do you think Kardashian and West are in it for the long run?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court