Kim Kardashian: Kanye West “Knows Everything” About Me (VIDEO)
1:18 pm, June 21st, 2012VIDEO
Kardashian tells Winfrey, ”It’s very comforting to have someone that knows everything about you, that respects you, understands, has gone through the similar things.”
The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star adds, “I can really relate to his mother passing. He can really relate to my father passing. I mean, there’s so many similarities in our life.”
“I feel like I’m at a really happy, good space,” she reveals.
Kardashian also notes that she and the rapper have a good foundation for their relationship because they’ve been friends for “six or seven years.”
“I don’t know why it took so long for us to get together,” she says, offering, “I think I needed to go through all my experiences.”
Part 2 of the Kardashians on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” airs on Sunday on OWN.
Check out the video below!
Do you think Kardashian and West are in it for the long run?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?