Kim Kardashian Settles Lawsuit Against Old Navy For Using Look-Alike
4:30 pm, August 29th, 2012
Kim Kardashian has settled her lawsuit against Old Navy after the retailer used a look-alike for an advertising campaign.
In July 2011, Kardashian sued the clothing company over commercials featuring a model named Melissa Molinaro, whom Kardashian alleged bore an uncanny resemblance to her.
The reality star maintained that Old Navy was trying to mislead consumers into thinking she was affiliated with the brand.
But now the two sides have reached an agreement, although terms of the deal have not been disclosed.
Kardashian had been reportedly seeking between $15 and $20 million in the lawsuit.
Check out an Old Navy ad featuring Molinaro below and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court