Kim Kardashian Settles Lawsuit Against Old Navy For Using Look-Alike
4:30 pm, August 29th, 2012
Kim Kardashian has settled her lawsuit against Old Navy after the retailer used a look-alike for an advertising campaign.
In July 2011, Kardashian sued the clothing company over commercials featuring a model named Melissa Molinaro, whom Kardashian alleged bore an uncanny resemblance to her.
The reality star maintained that Old Navy was trying to mislead consumers into thinking she was affiliated with the brand.
But now the two sides have reached an agreement, although terms of the deal have not been disclosed.
Kardashian had been reportedly seeking between $15 and $20 million in the lawsuit.
Check out an Old Navy ad featuring Molinaro below and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?