Kim Kardashian: Why I Ended the Marriage
2:25 pm, October 31st, 2011
“After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision,” she says.
Kardashian continues, “I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don’t work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best.”
Rather than “forever,” the union lasted just 72 days.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting