BLOG: Kim Kardashian “Offered Kris Humphries $10 Million to Settle Divorce”
12:16 pm, January 25th, 2013
“Kim Kardashian offered her estranged husband, Kris Humphries, a cool $10 million in a desperate bid to settle their bitter divorce battle once and for all — but he turned her down flat,” reports RadarOnline.
According to a supposed “source” for the webloid, “After Kim filed for divorce, she offered Kris a $10 million payoff, with the agreement that he would not continue to pursue an annulment to their marriage on the grounds of fraud.”
However, the site’s purported “insider” claims Humphries “rejected the offer because it has never been about money for him,” saying that he just wants the marriage to be “annulled.”
None of this ever happened.
A Kardashian insider tells Gossip Cop there was “no such deal” offered by her camp, and the entire RadarOnline story is “not true.”
In fact, it’s now being reported that Kardashian is not only refusing to pay Humphries a red cent, but that she’s also requesting that he cover her legal fees for dragging the proceedings on for so long.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Khaki And Casual Combat Style With Demi Lovato
- Untouched: Old And New Pictures Of 'Completely Natural' Nicole Kidman
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye