Kanye West Forced Kim Kardashian To Work For Obama Campaign on Birthday?
1:56 pm, October 22nd, 2012
A so-called “pal” of Kardashian tells the tabloid, “Kim was expecting her birthday weekend to be all candlelit dinners – even a proposal with a diamond ring.”
“But Kanye’s determined to see Obama back in office and got Kim to help with paperwork and persuading celebrity pals to give their support,” adds the alleged friend.
Um… why would they contact their celebrity friends from Italy when they could much more easily reach those pals in their home base of L.A.?
And why would West fly his girlfriend all the way to Rome on her birthday just to force her into doing campaign paperwork?
This story is just ridiculous.
All weekend, the couple was photographed shopping, sightseeing and going to fancy dinners in the City of Love.
They weren’t holed in a hotel doing secretarial work for Obama.
A source close to Kardashian laughed off the rumor to Gossip Cop, telling us it’s “completely not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss