Kim Kardashian Moving to New York for Kris Humphries?
12:48 pm, March 9th, 2011
“Fans are watching as Kim Kardashian takes New York by storm on her reality show, Kourtney & Kim Take New York, but now, Kim might make NYC her permanent home – to be with her New Jersey-based boyfriend, Kris Humphries,” begins a piece in OK!
According to a source for the tab, “Kim and Kris hate doing long distance, and she loves New York… It makes sense for them to plan for a home together.”
The so-called source adds, “They feel they can’t properly devote themselves to the relationship unless they’re in the same part of the country.”
So, is Kardashian really leaving California behind for New York?
A source close to the reality star tells Gossip Cop, “She’s not moving to New York,” noting that Humphries “only has about 40 home games” that are actually played in New Jersey.
The Kardashian insider adds, “Her business is in L.A., and she’s not giving that up.”
See PHOTOS of Kim bust a move at dance school!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage