Kim Kardashian Moving to New York for Kris Humphries?
12:48 pm, March 9th, 2011
“Fans are watching as Kim Kardashian takes New York by storm on her reality show, Kourtney & Kim Take New York, but now, Kim might make NYC her permanent home – to be with her New Jersey-based boyfriend, Kris Humphries,” begins a piece in OK!
According to a source for the tab, “Kim and Kris hate doing long distance, and she loves New York… It makes sense for them to plan for a home together.”
The so-called source adds, “They feel they can’t properly devote themselves to the relationship unless they’re in the same part of the country.”
So, is Kardashian really leaving California behind for New York?
A source close to the reality star tells Gossip Cop, “She’s not moving to New York,” noting that Humphries “only has about 40 home games” that are actually played in New Jersey.
The Kardashian insider adds, “Her business is in L.A., and she’s not giving that up.”
See PHOTOS of Kim bust a move at dance school!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant