Is Kim Kardashian Planning a Move to Miami?
12:16 pm, May 23rd, 2010
“Kim moving to Miami!” announces OK! Magazine. The weekly claims Kim Kardashian is prepping a cross-country move from Los Angeles — and it’s not only to be near her sisters Khloe and Kourtney, who film a reality show in Florida.
According to a source supposedly “close” to Kardashian, Kim “also wants to spend more time with Cristiano [Ronaldo],” her rumored beau, who “loves Miami.”
The couple reportedly “hopes to see how living in the same city will affect their relationship.”
And the mag gets specific, claiming Kardashian has already looked “at condos in the Brickell area.”
Adds one of her so-called pals, “When she decides on something, she goes full steam ahead till she gets it.”
Wow. Sounds pretty definite.
But back in reality, where Gossip Cop lives, it’s actually not definite at all.
In fact, a source close to Kardashian tells Gossip Cop the story is “not true.”
So don’t expect to see Kim driving a U-Haul in South Beach anytime soon.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents