Kim Kardashian “Morning Sickness”? [UPDATE]
1:11 pm, December 28th, 2012
UPDATE: Late on December 30, Kanye West announced that he and Kim Kardashian are expecting a baby.
MediaTakeOut’s reporting below of treatment for “morning sickness” — like previous Kardashian pregnancy stories on the site — was nevertheless inaccurate.
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
Kim Kardashian’s “pregnancy” has been “confirmed” by MediaTakeOut, which claims doctors rushed to the reality star’s bedside to treat her for “morning sickness” this week.
“In case you had ANY DOUBT whether Kim was pregnant,” reports the site, Kardashian was allegedly enduring a “bout of what’s being described as ‘acute morning sickness.’”
Except Kardashian didn’t have morning sickness — she had the flu.
“In bed with the flu all day,” tweeted the star on Wednesday. “Praying this goes away fast!”
And we’re praying MediaTakeOut gets some better fact-checkers.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted