Kim Kardashian “Morning Sickness”? [UPDATE]
1:11 pm, December 28th, 2012
UPDATE: Late on December 30, Kanye West announced that he and Kim Kardashian are expecting a baby.
MediaTakeOut’s reporting below of treatment for “morning sickness” — like previous Kardashian pregnancy stories on the site — was nevertheless inaccurate.
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
Kim Kardashian’s “pregnancy” has been “confirmed” by MediaTakeOut, which claims doctors rushed to the reality star’s bedside to treat her for “morning sickness” this week.
“In case you had ANY DOUBT whether Kim was pregnant,” reports the site, Kardashian was allegedly enduring a “bout of what’s being described as ‘acute morning sickness.’”
Except Kardashian didn’t have morning sickness — she had the flu.
“In bed with the flu all day,” tweeted the star on Wednesday. “Praying this goes away fast!”
And we’re praying MediaTakeOut gets some better fact-checkers.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video