Kim Kardashian “Morning Sickness”? [UPDATE]
1:11 pm, December 28th, 2012
UPDATE: Late on December 30, Kanye West announced that he and Kim Kardashian are expecting a baby.
MediaTakeOut’s reporting below of treatment for “morning sickness” — like previous Kardashian pregnancy stories on the site — was nevertheless inaccurate.
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
Kim Kardashian’s “pregnancy” has been “confirmed” by MediaTakeOut, which claims doctors rushed to the reality star’s bedside to treat her for “morning sickness” this week.
“In case you had ANY DOUBT whether Kim was pregnant,” reports the site, Kardashian was allegedly enduring a “bout of what’s being described as ‘acute morning sickness.’”
Except Kardashian didn’t have morning sickness — she had the flu.
“In bed with the flu all day,” tweeted the star on Wednesday. “Praying this goes away fast!”
And we’re praying MediaTakeOut gets some better fact-checkers.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Lily Aldridge's Beach Bag Must-Haves