Kim Kardashian: I Hated Pregnancy, But Would Have A “Million” More Kids (VIDEO)
9:45 am, January 17th, 2014VIDEO
The topic was raised during Kardashian’s Friday visit to “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” where the reality TV star explained that she “always wanted about six [kids],” but that after having daughter North, “I would have a million.”
“But the pregnancy… I wouldn’t really wish that upon anyone,” added Kardashian. “Pregnancy was not a good experience for me. At all.”
She goes so far as to say that women who say they enjoyed their pregnancies “are all lying to you.”
Kardashian also discusses how West is faring as a father.
“He is, honestly, the most amazing dad,” shares the new mom.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage