TAB: Kim Kardashian “Plans to Marry Kanye West As Soon As Possible”
9:54 am, April 19th, 2012
The mag says that although the pair has “only been dating for a few months,” and Kardashian’s divorce from Kris Humphries has not yet been finalized, the reality star is ready to tie the knot again.
The purported source adds, “She knows it’s soon, but she’s head over heels in love.”
And that’s not all.
Another In Touch “insider” claims Kardashian “longs to start a family with him as soon as the dust settles on her divorce,” and “she won’t even let her closest loved ones talk her out of it.”
The alleged “pal” says Kourtney and Bruce Jenner “have both urged Kim to take things slowly with Kanye… but Kim isn’t hearing any of it.”
Wow, so should we expect to hear wedding bells soon?
Don’t hold your breath.
Here’s what’s actually going on here.
Because Kardashian rushed into marriage with Humphries, tabloids can get away with reporting that she’ll do the same thing with West.
But in reality, she’s actively trying to learn from her mistakes.
A source close to Kardashian laughed off the supposed marriage and baby plans, telling Gossip Cop the new couple is taking things slow.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank