Kim Kardashian: “I Would Get Married Again”
10:14 am, April 22nd, 2013
“I would get married again,” the pregnant reality star said on Sunday’s “Ryan Seacrest with the Kardashians: An E! News Special.”
“That’s what I’ve always wanted. Just because you think you find it and you realize that’s not it,” she said. “I was brave enough to realize that quickly and not waste time. I found what I really wanted. I do want that.”
Kardashian also said she approaches her relationship with baby daddy Kanye West with the lessons she learned from her time with ex-husband Kris Humphries.
“When you put it all out there for the world to see and people turn because they don’t get your decisions, you’re like, ‘Should I really put my next relationship on? Will they not get this?’” explained the reality star.
“I felt like I gave so much of myself in my marriage, publicly,” added Kardashian. “When you make mistakes, it’s embarrassing.”
Now the mom-to-be is putting something else in the spotlight: her pregnancy.
Unfortunately, Kardashian said gearing up for parenthood hasn’t been smooth sailing.
“I was waiting for this amazing experience where I can just do whatever I want, eat whatever I want, feel great. And it just hasn’t been great,” confessed Kardashian. “I’m just in a lot of pain everywhere. It’s a really painful thing. I’m in pain, physically.”
“I get really paranoid. I start Googling things. The things that come up are really scary. It just freaks me out all the time,” admitted Kardashian.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!