Kim Kardashian’s Ironic Marie Claire Marriage Interview: “Best Time In My Life”
11:35 am, November 15th, 2011
Kim Kardashian is Marie Claire‘s December 2011 cover star, which is pretty bad timing.
The interview was conducted just before Kardashian announced her divorce from Kris Humphries, meaning that Marie Claire has the interview every publication wants – but it doesn’t include the right questions.
That said, the story acts as a fascinating time capsule from the 72-day period of the couple’s wedded bliss, with Kardashian calling her brand-new marriage the “best time” in her life.
“It’s fun to have a partner who understands your life and lets you be you,” Kardashian says of Humphries, in a statement that looks awfully ironic in hindsight.
She adds, “I’m not worried about him at all. We have a lot of trust, and I don’t think either of us would do anything to break that. It makes life so easy.”
During the interview, Kardashian addresses her first marriage, at 19, to Damon Thomas.
“As unhappy as I was, and as happy as I am now not to be in that relationship, I learned so much from it,” she says, adding, “I learned how to cook and do a lot of marital things. It definitely taught me what being a wife is all about.”
But, just like her marriage to Thomas, Kardashian’s union with Humphries was ultimately severed.
Only weeks before it was over, though, the reality star told Marie Claire she was very happy.
She said, “I feel like where we’re at right now is the best time in my life.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey