Kim Kardashian: If Marriage Was Really a Business Deal, It Was a “Bad” One (VIDEO)
11:58 am, January 23rd, 2012VIDEO
The reality star explained, “If you really think about it, if this was a business decision and I really made all that money that everyone was claiming that we made off this wedding, and if the wedding was fake and just for TV – I’m a smart business woman — I would have stayed married longer.”
“This was a bad business decision,” she joked, referring to the massive criticism she’s received since announcing her divorce from Humphries, adding, “I really didn’t think that following my heart would create this much backlash.”
Kardashian continued, “Me being such a hopeless romantic, I wanted to believe in something so badly,” noting, “Khloe and Lamar got married after knowing each other for a month and they’re going on three years. My mom and Bruce after five months got married and they just celebrated their 20th anniversary.”
“I fell in love and thought it could work just like the examples that I saw,” she admitted.
As for how she’s been coping since the split, Kardashian said, “It’s been a hard couple of months. I moved in with my mom — half the time with my mom and half with Kourtney… I really did some soul searching.”
Watch the video below!
What do you think about Kardashian’s explanation?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together