Kim Kardashian Planning Extreme “Liquid Diet” To Lose Weight While Pregnant?!
11:29 am, April 24th, 2013
“Kim’s New Meltdown: I’ll Never Be Sexy Again!” blares a cover from In Touch about a pregnant Kim Kardashian, whom the magazine claims is “freaking out about her body.”
Following in the pathetic tabloid trend of trying to stir drama in the reality star’s pregnancy, the mag quotes a so-called “friend” as saying, “She’s always played up her sex appeal, so she’s terrified she won’t be able to get her body back after the baby is born.”
So, does the tab have any new info to offer, or did it just go through Life & Styles’s recycling?
The rag alleges that Kardashian has “enlisted the help of five trainers” to combat her pregnancy weight gain.
According to a supposed “family insider,” “She recently gained six pounds in one week. She said, ‘Even my armpits and hands are fat. I don’t know what’s happening to me.’”
The tabloid goes on to allege that Kardashian is “so desperate” to lose weight that she’s eyeing celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak’s Body Reset plan — which is essentially a “liquid diet.”
A so-called “industry insider” tells the magazine, “Kim is not above trying a crash diet.”
And In Touch is not above attempting to create drama out of a woman’s completely natural pregnancy weight gain.
Still, Gossip Cop checked in with a Kardashian family insider, who tells us there’s “no truth” to the tab’s tale, adding that the reality mogul is continuing to eat healthy for herself and her baby.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss