Kim Kardashian Getting Dangerous Lip Injections During Pregnancy?
4:58 pm, March 21st, 2013
What’s this all about?
“Kim is totally addicted to treatments and injections,” a so-called “source” tells Star. “She had no idea being pregnant would take such a toll on her body. So, since she can’t stop her figure from expanding, she’s focusing on her face and has become more obsessive than ever.”
The tabloid says that in a video Kardashian recently posted to Keek, the reality star “sports a suspiciously plump pout” that Star’s “medical expert” says could be the result of lip injections.
Of course, this doctor is not actually treating Kardashian.
The Star source says Kardashian’s “terrified of not being pretty — it is literally her worst nightmare,” which is why she’s allegedly getting “injections” even though there’s some risk associated with doing it during pregnancy.
“Kim thinks there is no harm in continuing her normal routine while she is pregnant,” explains the tab’s insider. “Kanye tells her she should be focusing on the baby, but Kim isn’t listening. The sooner she realizes that it’s not just about her anymore, the better.”
Actually, it’s Star that’s COMPLETELY obsessed with Kardashian’s appearance during her pregnancy, not Kardashian herself.
The same publication that FALSELY claimed Kardashian was pregnant via in vitro fertilization should not be trusted with baseless medical speculation about the reality star.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the Star report is “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together