Kim Kardashian “Livid” After Kris Jenner Suggests Kourtney Raise Kim’s Baby?
12:24 pm, March 14th, 2013
“A family feud’s erupted between expectant mom Kim Kardashian and mom-ager Kris Jenner,” begins a piece from the National Enquirer, which claims Jenner “doesn’t want to let a little thing like motherhood put the family’s biggest cash cow out to pasture!”
According to the mag, the Kardashian matriarch told Kim that after she and Kanye West welcome their baby, the reality star should “return to work right away.”
The tabloid says Jenner informed Kim that “Kourtney, already a mother of two, will pitch in with the heavy-lifting.”
A so-called “friend” tells the tab, “Kim was livid,” tattling, “She told Kris, ‘You want Kourtney to raise MY baby?’”
Oh, so the “pal” was present for this alleged confrontation?
“Kim couldn’t decide which was more insulting — her mother questioning her parental abilities or making it crystal clear that she’s simply an ATM for the whole family,” adds the purported “insider.”
And Gossip Cop can’t decide which is dumber — the mag’s claim that Jenner dictates her 32-year-old daughter’s life decisions, or the presumption that Kim is the only source of income for the uber-wealthy family.
Both are equally absurd, we guess.
Regardless, a source close to the family tells us Jenner never made any such suggestion to Kim.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting