Kim Kardashian SLAMS Katie Couric: “I Hate Fake Media Friends” Who “Talk Sh*t”
2:34 pm, August 16th, 2013PHOTO
The reality TV star posted a picture of the congratulatory card from Couric (see below) and wrote as a caption, “I Hate Fake Media Friends.”
Kardashian added, “May I Humbly Suggest You Not Send Gifts Then Talk Sh*t.”
Why the hard feelings?
Couric was recently quoted by In Touch as saying of the Kardashians, ”I don’t understand — why are they so famous? I think it’s mostly teenage girls that are interested.”
It looks like those comments did not sit well with Kardashian.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement