Kim Kardashian SLAMS Katie Couric: “I Hate Fake Media Friends” Who “Talk Sh*t”
2:34 pm, August 16th, 2013PHOTO
The reality TV star posted a picture of the congratulatory card from Couric (see below) and wrote as a caption, “I Hate Fake Media Friends.”
Kardashian added, “May I Humbly Suggest You Not Send Gifts Then Talk Sh*t.”
Why the hard feelings?
Couric was recently quoted by In Touch as saying of the Kardashians, ”I don’t understand — why are they so famous? I think it’s mostly teenage girls that are interested.”
It looks like those comments did not sit well with Kardashian.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable