Kim Kardashian SLAMS Katie Couric: “I Hate Fake Media Friends” Who “Talk Sh*t”
2:34 pm, August 16th, 2013PHOTO
The reality TV star posted a picture of the congratulatory card from Couric (see below) and wrote as a caption, “I Hate Fake Media Friends.”
Kardashian added, “May I Humbly Suggest You Not Send Gifts Then Talk Sh*t.”
Why the hard feelings?
Couric was recently quoted by In Touch as saying of the Kardashians, ”I don’t understand — why are they so famous? I think it’s mostly teenage girls that are interested.”
It looks like those comments did not sit well with Kardashian.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court