Kim Kardashian and Kanye West “Wedding On Hold,” Claims Tabloid
10:23 am, November 13th, 2013
According to a so-called “insider” for the mag, “There have been major arguments over the wedding because Kanye wants to control everything. This whole engagement has really blown up in her face.”
The purported “source” says, “They don’t see eye to eye on where the wedding should be, when it should be, whether or not it should be on TV — anything.”
Specifically, the tabloid’s “insider” alleges West and Kardashian are butting heads because “He wants show-stopping touches like fighter jets,” while the reality star “envisions a low-key affair.”
“She’s letting Kanye do whatever he wants, and she’s already unhappy,” claims the source, who adds, “She feels like she just can’t get the marriage thing right.”
Actually, it’s In Touch that just can’t get the reporting thing right.
The magazine embarrassingly reported that West had “dumped” Kardashian in late September — just weeks before the couple got engaged.
Regardless, a Kardashian source calls the tabloid’s completely “untrue,” telling Gossip Cop, “They’re in the preliminary stages [of planning] right now.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank