Kim Kardashian and Kanye West “Wedding On Hold,” Claims Tabloid
10:23 am, November 13th, 2013
According to a so-called “insider” for the mag, “There have been major arguments over the wedding because Kanye wants to control everything. This whole engagement has really blown up in her face.”
The purported “source” says, “They don’t see eye to eye on where the wedding should be, when it should be, whether or not it should be on TV — anything.”
Specifically, the tabloid’s “insider” alleges West and Kardashian are butting heads because “He wants show-stopping touches like fighter jets,” while the reality star “envisions a low-key affair.”
“She’s letting Kanye do whatever he wants, and she’s already unhappy,” claims the source, who adds, “She feels like she just can’t get the marriage thing right.”
Actually, it’s In Touch that just can’t get the reporting thing right.
The magazine embarrassingly reported that West had “dumped” Kardashian in late September — just weeks before the couple got engaged.
Regardless, a Kardashian source calls the tabloid’s completely “untrue,” telling Gossip Cop, “They’re in the preliminary stages [of planning] right now.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting